Today I have a blogpost for all the foodies, health freaks, cooks, breakfast enthusiasts and lovers of the best sweet food. It’s all about one of my most favourite healthy breakfasts: 2 ingredient banana pancakes. They are really simple to make, you just must be a little bit patient while the pancakes bake in the delicious coconut oil!
For the pancakes you will need
1 large banana or 2 smaller bananas
The toppings are endless for this pancakes. You can make exotic pancakes with yoghurt, honey and fruits, such as mango, pineapple, melon and kiwi. Or, you can make my favourite combination with the ingredients below.
For the topping you will need
Honey (or maple syrup)
0 % fat Greek Yoghurt (you can choose any yoghurt or quark)
Dark chocolate ( I used Lindt, 99% cacao chocolate, love it!)
How to make them
- Prepare all your ingredients. A good start is the key to every success!
- Take a bowl and mash your bananas( I used a fork). Then add your eggs and mix.
- Heat a pan, add the coconut oil and you are ready to bake. You can add 2 or 3 smaller circles of the mixture, depending on the size of your frying pan.
- Bake the pancakes on both sides until golden brown. When ready, put them on a plate which has been pre-heathen in the microwave for 1 minute. This way the pancakes don’t cool down. Pile the pancakes on top of each other.
- While the pancakes bake you can wash your berries, cut your figs and prepare your dark chocolate.
- Now you are ready to top it with whatever you love and whatever you have got at home. Use your creativity.
This recipe is for one portion. Of course, you can multiply the ingredients. I am sure this will be your favourite breakfast. It is perfect to make on a day when you want to enjoy your free morning or when you want to make something special for your friends or family. I often make these for my mum in the weekends when we have a day off. These pancakes are perfect to kick-start the day! Beneath you will find a collage of how I made these amazing banana pancakes.
- PREPARE YOUR INGREDIENTS
3. BAKE THEM AND EAT THEM.